Whether the matter concerns a minor violation of a post-separation agreement or a major divorce action, no one brings a greater mix of compassion and legal acumen to each case than Andrew Micklin. An attorney for over 20 years, Andrew is highly regarded by his clients – not just for the results he has been able to obtain on their behalf, but also for the caring manner in which he applies his legal skills.
A partner in the firm that bears his name since 1996, Andrew has vast experience in the New Jersey Municipal, Appellate and Superior Court systems on matters pertaining to family law, domestic violence, personal injury. Well versed in bankruptcy law, he has also represented clients in the United States Bankruptcy Court.
In 2004, Andrew served as the lead attorney in the reunification of Luz Cueves and her daughter Delimar Vera. This national news story made headlines when, at a friend’s birthday party, the then 31-year-old Luzaida Cueves rediscovered the kidnapped child she thought she had lost.
- Widener School of Law, 1995
- Fort Lauderdale College, (Summa Cum Laude) 1992
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Camden County Bar Association
- South Jersey Magazine Awesome Attorney, 2015-2017
- Top Family Law Attorney, 2015-2017
- Served as Montgomery County, PA District Attorney 1992-1993
- Experienced in Multi-million dollar divorce actions